Bruce provides PBG with over 30 years of management experience in sales, marketing and business development. Bruce has been a Registered Representative (currently inactive) of Western International Securities Inc. holding Series 7, Series 66 and Series 79 (Investment Banking) credentials.This experience, combined with his registered rep knowledge, gives him the ability to help our clients improve topline revenue growth as well as effectively positioning them for potential equity investments and M&A activities.
- Vice President - Perreault Birmingham Group June 2005 – Present
- President & Founder - The Sopris Group June 2001 – June 2005
- Vice President/General Manager (eFinance Division) - Arsin Corporation October 2000 – May 2001
- Vice President - RONIN Corporation February 1997 – October 2000
- Owner - Strategic Marketing Associates April 1996 – February 1997
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing - Systech Systems March 1994 – April 1996
- Business Director - FMC Corporation (Automated Systems Division) June 1981 – March 1994
Bruce has a BS degree in Economics from Cornell University and an MBA from the University of Michigan. He has also taught university level courses in Sales & Marketing Management and served on the Board of the Colorado Chapter of the American Marketing Association.
Bruce is an avid sailor and tennis player and has been active on the board of several non-profit organizations.