Co-Founder, Managing Director The Perreault Birmingham Group LLC
Registered Representative, Western International Securities Inc. with Series 7, 63 and 79 registrations.
Funding rounds, mergers & acquisition, strategic planning and positioning
Investment banker, corporate executive, public and private company board member, corporate lawyer and general counsel; international experience in Japan and Asia; proficient in Japanese.
- Managing Director, The Perreault Birmingham Group LLC 2003-present
- Registered Representative, Western International Securities 2013-present
- Registered Representative, GBS Financial Corp. 2009-2013
- Registered Representative, ePlanning Securities 2005-2009
- Member, Board of Directors, Schilling Robotics 2008-2012
Chair, Audit Committee; Member, Compensation Committee
- Member, Board of Directors, Optical Communication Products, Inc.
(NASDAQ: OCPI) 2002-2007
Chair, Special Committee; Member Audit and Compensation Committees
- Managing Director, Hultquist Capital LLC 2000-2003
- Chief Adminstrative Officer/General Counsel, Borland Software (NASDAQ:BORL) 1997-2000
- Associate General Counsel, Apple Computer 1995-1997
- General Partner at two San Francisco-based law firms 1979-1995
A.B. Princeton University (East Asian Studies); J.D. University of Michigan Law School
History, economics, religion, politics, travel, hiking, golf